tisdag 30 december 2008

Good night out and Argentine customer service


Last night was great - having been left to my own devices for most of this week, I finally got to be part of the gang as they cooked at home last night. In fact I celebrated by letting my fur down big style, as you can probably see - I don't even remember this photo being taken... A nice pasta meal, and Jack cooked a really nice Dulce de Leche mousse. Shame I have such a headache this morning...

I stayed at home when the others when out; they said that I was so drunk that I wouldn't have got into the club that they were going to. However, when they came home a little later on and said that Pinamar's hottest night spot wasn't so hot - I kind of felt vindicated...

This morning however, as I had got up early - and I am a bear with a sore head today - to go horse riding I was really looking forward to riding on the beach, getting the wind in my fur and heading out on a horse... When we got there are 8am, there was nobody to be seen which was really annoying and so we had to come all the way home again. This is not our first brush with interesting customer service. Paul had some wine spilt on his trousers in a restaurant in Buenos Aires, and the waiter rushed forward with a napkin - not to wipe down his trousers, but to mop up the floor!!! The people here are really, really nice and friendly but I think that they have a different idea of customer service ;-)

Right, I need to go back to bed as I feel quite ropey... More soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar