onsdag 24 december 2008

Christmas pudding!!!


This is one for the Swedes and the international guys, because I am guessing that this is run of the mill for the UK guys. So, I tried the Christmas pudding - which was made by Paul's Dad, and to be fair it was delicious. You can't eat too much because it is really rich and on top of that they pour brandy on it and set fire to it. In the picture, you can probably see that it's in flames.

In the other photo, you can see my slice with the local Cornish delicacy of clotted cream which is like 80% fat or something like that. It is thicker than ice cream, but that was pretty good too! Anyway, always good to try something new!!!

Just printed out the boarding card for Argentina as I type - I am getting REALLY excited about the horses, the tango and the wine as well as meeting up with Gary, Kiran, John, Lorna and Jack who are Paul's friends. Paul's friend Sabrina sent me some tips on what to do, so I can't wait to try them out as well - so I think that it's going to be a good trip!

Will write more soon, maybe from Heathrow, maybe from BA!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar