söndag 21 december 2008

Build-up to Christmas


Hey there - sorry for the radio silence, but my trusty sidekick has been a bit difficult to get moving recently. I mean, what's a bear to do...

Still, at least we have come some way on our trip - yesterday, we made a made dash to buy some last minute Xmas presents and then headed to the airport - this is me, just before I was rudely stuffed into the suitcase...

From what I remember, the British countryside is beautiful - lovely green hills, and really great views of the coast. However, I wanted to go and see Stonehenge, but chauffeur to my left (they drive on the wrong side here) wanted to keep going. Something about a 9 hour journey from Stockholm to Bude... I don't know - you just can't get the staff can you.

Being a Swedish bear, I am a little bit nervous about English Christmas fare - plum pudding and the like... Anyway, we'll see how we get on... If you want to see where I am - check this out: http://www.visitbude.info/. The site's not great, but as my friend Andreas said - you can find out all about the Canal that was built in the 1830s... Wee hoo...

Will write more soon - Sidekick has promised me a walk on the beach to see the rugged coast line (his words not mine...) We'll see if that is more impressive than the inside of a suitcase for 10 hours. Not that I'm bitter...

1 kommentar: